Whether you suffer from acute or chronic neck & back pain, or suffer from such conditions as arthritis, fibromyalgia, or tendonitis, Laser Therapy may be the treatment you’ve been looking for. Also known as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), this therapy utilizes the power of light wavelengths to interact with your tissue and subsequently eliminate pain, relieve inflammation, reduce swelling, lesson spasms, increase functionality, and accelerate the healing process. As seen on the Dr. OZ show, it also is an effective, pill-free, pain solution that can provide immediate results.
How does laser therapy work?
It uses specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions. The treatment entails entering the damaged cells with a light energy to stimulate inter-cellular activity. This in turn painlessly reduces pain and speeds up recovery of the damaged cells. The treatments lasts about eight minutes, but once cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect after laser therapy treatment?
Laser therapy has proven to be successful patient after patient. Most experience positive results in as little as one to three treatments, with the average plan lasting seven to ten sessions. After treatment, expect to experience a great reduction in swelling and rapid pain relief. Typically, acute conditions subside quickly within one phase of treatment, while chronic conditions are controlled with regular treatments. Since the effects of this form of therapy are cumulative, it’s important that you follow and complete the course of treatment recommended by Dr. Mehr.
To find out your options for pain, answer 3 questions and we’ll give you a personalized solution! Answer Here…
Laser Therapy Effectively Treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological & general pain and bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre & post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammatory applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Rapid pain relief
- Strong reduction of inflammation
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries (i.e. wounds & ulcers)